THE DASH PRO - INTELLIGENT TRANSLATION WATERPROOF WIRELESS HEADSET
Unit price/ per
ANNIVERSARY SALE--ONCE WE REACH 50 UNIT SALES, WE WILL BE INCREASING THE PRICE BACK UP TO $239.98!
Fast refund--100% Money Back Guarantee
Worldwide FREE Shipping，7-10 Days Receiving
Recommended by 98.5% of reviewers
To protect consumer rights, the store uses Paypal to pay.If there is any problem with the product, you can appeal to Paypal.Please rest assured to buy!
LATEST CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
MORE COMMENTS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Communicate In Any Language
Translate speech into over 40 languages with iTranslate APP.
Instant translation language:
IPX7 certified, The Dash Pro is waterproof up to 2m for up to 90 minutes.
Built-in 4GB memory card, can store about 1000 songs without phone.
Full charged can be use for 5 hours, the charging box can offer 5 time charge.
Set HEAD GESTURES function at The Dash Pro APP, different head moves can make different instructions,like take calls or switch songs.
Have over 27 inductors, can track your datas, such as sports time, breath, calorie expenditure, heart beats, etc. Every 5 minutes have one voice reminder.
Got Audio Transparency function, can still hear the surrounding voices, more safe while running.
Support by Knowles Versant voice technology, reduce the noises, more clear during the call.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us
【Reliable After Sale Service】: 90-Day Money Back Guarantee 1 Year Replacement Warranty and Ready to respond within 2 hours.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.
Great update to the original Dash as the Bluetooth connection has been greatly improved in the Pro version.
Day 3 and I'm throughly impressed. I went for a run and it recorded the run to Google Fit unaided. It even paused and resumed when I stopped and started. The sound was great. Tranparency with windshield is impressive. I love pulling them out of my ear and the audio or video pauses, so cool. I have tried many earbuds but none compare to Dash Pro. I loved using these in the pool.
William D Fry
After trying a few wireless and truly wireless earbuds (jabra, jaybird and sony) I can say that these are in my opinion the best ones on the market right now.
+ sound quality is perfect for me, rich bass (not overpowering though), clear mids and highs and good volume as well
+ quick interaction via touch interfaces on both sides
+ fitness-tracking functionality (I only used running)
+ thanks to the form and the several sized tips that come with they stay very well inside my ears
+ listening to music in the shower or the swimming pool is soooo gooood
Important when it comes to the sound and comfort though is to try the several different tips that come with the device. At the beginning I found the sound to be very flat and the volume low, but I realised that I didn't insert the buds correctly and that the tips that were preinstalled simply were too small for my ears.
On top of that I first thought that the general max volume was very low. The buds announce "safety level reached" at some point while increasing the volume. I found out that there are extra volume steps beyond this "safety level" that you can hit by simply further increasing the volume. (at some point they say "max volume reached" which is more than loud enough for me)
The only real downside I generally experienced is that it takes some time to get used to the controls, but after a few days the interaction is as fluid as it gets.
A definite buy recommendation from my side!
Love my Dash Pro!!!Absolutely 100% satisfied with my purchase! The buds work great, were delivered quickly and were a great value!
Yes they are expensive, but they are totally worth it!
As of the writing of this review I've had these for 2 weeks and have been using them daily. Let's confront the obvious, they are not the cheapest ear buds out there, but so far I feel they are worth every penny.
Let's start with what I love about these:
1. They fit, and comfortably. It took some time but once you find the right FitTips or FitSleeves, you're golden. I've worn these a solid 5 hours straight with no ear wear. I've taken them on a run and out biking, no fear that these will slip out or fall.
2. They sound great. These are ear buds, if they don't sit in your ears correctly, they sound crappy. Take the time to properly insert them. Also, if you are using the wrong Tips or Sleeves they won't fit in your ears correctly, switch them out and try another set.
3. Great controls. Once you learn the right swipes and taps as well as the 4D menu you are set. When using the controls they require a light enough touch that they don't force the buds to reset in your ears. There are no buttons to push, just swipe, tap or turn/shake your head.
4. Pairing is extremely easy. When traveling I switch between my phone and laptop with no issues at all.
6. Sound isolation. When using the right Tips these nearly block all outside noise. I wear them while traveling for work and those long plane rides are blissful events filled with music and movies.
7. Transparency. This is going to go in the pros and cons. The transparency functionality function is amazing. To be able to hear your surroundings while the music is still playing is not only a safety plus, it is also just convenient as you don't need to remove a bud to hear someone. It is a bit tricky to find the right balance, but more on that in the cons.
8. Battery life. So far this has met all expectations. I haven't had a reason to test out all 5 potential recharges but I have popped them back into the charger and with about an hour of charge they lasted another full 2 1/2 hours while watching a movie.
9. Waterproof. I can't speak to total submerging them, still a bit freaked out to try it with a pair of $300 ear buds. However after several very sweaty workout sessions I can say they show no ill affect.
10. Appearance. They look great, and are low profile. I tried the Frankenstein Neck bolts that Bose sells and I just couldn't see myself walking around with those. With these in, the transparency on, I can go about my day and know they won't get in the way or appear obnoxious. I think they even look better than those Apple antennas I see out there.
11. Phone calls. Great sound quality. No complaints from anyone on the other end so the sound must be clear. The only thing to be cautious of is that with the transparency on it seems as if the sound quality drops. I did have the caller on the other end indicate I do sound more muffled when the transparency is on.
12. Lag, or more accurately, no lag. I saw many reviews of other bluetooth buds having a bit of a lag when streaming movies that cause the sound to be out of sync with the video. I have not had any issues like this with these ear buds.
Ok, the cons
1. Transparency. Yep, I do have some issues with it. When I play my music a bit loud the transparency is lost and you can't tell it's on. I wish there were a way to increase the transparency to match the volume of the music.
2. Software update was a pain in the butt and I ended up having to do it manually. Not sure if it was just my set but I did see in the forums that this happens a lot.
3. Yea, ok, it was a short list. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about these ear buds.
Awesome for travel!
I made my purchase at OUTMANLETS, since I was getting these for a flight overseas. I looked long at Apple's wireless set, but decided the features were a little stronger for the Dash Pro and I'm totally happy.
I plugged them to top off the initial charge and then used the Dash Pro app on my iPhone to do the initial update and setup. Easy like pairing any other Bluetooth device! When I put them on, there was a quick chime as they connected to my iPhone and good to go! Sound is excellent! The hand touch/swipe controls are really handy.
While overseas I could use them while speaking with the natives (who knew that yelling in English wouldn't work for someone that didn't speak English?)
Also, the in-ear design is snug enough that they work very well as passive noise cancellation earbuds while flying!
After trying several wireless earphones, I think I finally found something that just works.
It doesn't seem like too much to ask, does it -- for something to just work?
Sadly, my foray into the world of completely wire-free has been anything but simple.
To summarize, The Dash Pro's just work!
* Ability to easily pair with, connect to, and disconnect from my iPhone, iPad and Android phone: ✓
* Ability to move around and not lose connection (with device or between the left and right earphone. ✓
* Comfort and fit (included ear tip wasn't bad, but I'm using them with Comply foam tips and they are even better). ✓
* Audio quality (I know this is subjective, but I am pleased with how they sound). ✓
* Microphone. Clear -- the other party could hear me clearly the entire time. I did a test recording, though, and they were just okay. ✓
* Controls work reliably. ✓
* Audio in sync with video. ✓
* Ability to easily upgrade firmware. ✓
This is just the initial review, as I just got the The Dash Pro, so I have not had a chance to try all of the features, but they get the basics right -- something, again, other earphones have gotten wrong.
Carlos O. Nunez
These are the best wireless headphones you can buy at this time of writing.
They are expensive. You can buy two pairs of AirPods for the same price as these. Let me give you a few reasons why they are worth every penny of their $250 price tag.
1) The sound quality is spectacular. They produce a very balanced sound compared to the boomy AirPods.
2) The fit is unbelievable. I can, and usually do, wear these all day. They go inside of your ear canal, unlike the AirPods that sit right outside of it.
The shells are also made to conform well to the contours of your outer ears, completing the snug fit. They are also much more sleek-looking. It is slightly difficult to detect these unless you’re really paying attention.
3) They are waterproof. You can swim in these. I’ve showered in these.
4) The mic is surprisingly fantastic. I haven’t had any issues with people being unable to hear me. I’ve even made calls while in the shower!
5) Audio transparency is incredible. You can choose when you want to hear outside noise with the swipe of a finger. It can even eliminate wind noise if you’re using these while biking. This is huge for me as a cyclist and it worked well when i used them on my last ride. I was able to hear cars passing without the wind cutting into my music.
(For those that travel a lot like me, these isolate cabin/engine noise really well, and windshield makes hearing announcements from the flight crew a much easier task.)
6) Battery life is on par with AirPods without using transparency features and is slightly under par if you do.
7) There are more ways to invoke the assistant than there are functions on the AirPods. The 4D menu is super convenient and interacting them with swipes and taps works really well.
There are downsides, however.
1) The case is super bulky. You’ll be putting this in your back pocket at best.
2) There are bugs. Audio transparency volume isn’t always consistent, but it’s never been dealbreaking. The right earbud sometimes fails to communicate with the left if you take the right one out well before the left. (Putting both back into their case fixes this.) The buds don’t snap in as magnetically as claimed.
As advertised. Great pair of ear buds
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh